I acknowledge that the nature and process of lash lift & tint procedure has been fully explained to me, I understand that there are usual risks inherent in the procedure and the possibility of complications during and after it’s performance as listed below.
· belmacil tint and elleebana lift contains ingredients which rarely may cause an allergic reaction in certain circumstances. Never open your eyes during the application as the fumes may cause temporary or permanent irritation
· the lift takes approximately 48 hours to set, therefore you must not wet your eyelashes, wear makeup, use makeup removers, rub your eyes, sleep on face or participate in activities such as sport, sauna or spa.
· there are some products which may influence the longevity / retention of eyelash tint and lift: medication, makeup removers, stress, mascara, eyelash growth cycles and skin care products.
· do not use eyelash curler.
· no oil based products are to be used on eyelash lift and tints in the first 48 hours, excluding eleeplex.
· eyelashes should not be re permed/lifted or tinted within 48 hours of extension application, unless by lash vision.
· tint and lifts are recommended every 6 to 8 weeks. Never before 4 weeks.
· correct eyelash care is required to maintain and protect lashes, incorrect cleansing or brushing can cause damage.
· not all hair is at the same stage of growth, therefore some lashes will shed before others, this is not due to improper process. On average you will lose 1-5 lashes daily.
· there is no guarantee that the procedure will last the recommended time. No refund will be issued on any procedures.
· do not rub or play with lashes. If any irritation occurs, apply a cold wet pad to the eye area or bathe the eyes with clean and cool water and contact a doctor, as therapists we are not able to provide medical advice, so it is important to seek treatment from a medical professional.
I understand that I have the right to a patch test 24 hours prior to application. If I waive the right to such a test I will be fully responsible for any consequences of any allergy that may result in association with the eyelash lift & tint procedure.
I understand I need to inform my therapist of any medical changes that have occurred prior to having my lashes lifted / tinted.
I hereby acknowledge that all information provided is correct and that I am fully aware of all the risks of the eyelash lift & tint application procedure. I therefore take full responsibility for all possible outcomes of the procedure as listed above.